- Renowned researcher in the technology sector + wife (teacher) + children aged 4 and 2.
- Interested in optimizing exploitation of his patent.
- He has available cash in Switzerland and Luxembourg generated by the activity.
- Company (LLP or PLC): exploitation of the patent.
- Advice and support in finding investors and potential partners.
- Study of the feasibility and development of an own brand.
- Transfer of money to Andorra through a wealth management company or SICAV.
- Company: effective rate of 2% under Corporate Taxation
- Wealth management: minimal costs.
- SICAV: effective rate between 0.75% and 1%.
- Transfer of funds from Switzerland and Luxembourg is easier than in other countries
- Family man: residency and self-employment permit.
- Wife: three alternatives;
- Residency and self-employment permit if appointed to the board of the new company being set up.
- Residency without work permit on the basis of family reunification.
- Development of her profession as a teacher in Andorra: Residency and self-employment or employment permit (possibility of setting up an English school).
- Children: schooling in Andorra as dependent children under one of the three education systems, becoming proficient in Spanish, French, Catalan and English. Extracurricular activities in winter and summer.
- Income Tax: nominal maximum rate of 10%.
- Dividends from an Andorran company to an Andorran resident taxed at 0%
- Education: natural surroundings and safe location; use of up to four languages.