- Entrepreneur + wife + son working with father + daughter studying abroad.
- International trading business.
- Money in bank accounts in USA and Bahamas.
System of two companies:
SL Company (equivalent to LLP): Head Office of group in Europe. Trading activity.
Holding company: owns the SL. Activity of equity investments in southern Europe.
Transfer of money to Andorra via:
- Wealth management company under collaboration regime
- Creation of SICAV.
- Company LLP: effective rate of 2% under Corporate Taxation
- Holding: 0% taxation
- Wealth management: minimum costs.
- SICAV: effective rate between 0.75% and 1%.
- Family man: residency and self-employment permit
- Wife: two alternatives;
- Residency and self-employment permit if appointed to the board of the new company being set up.
- Residency without work permit on the basis of family reunification.
- Son: Future option residency without work permit as an employee of the Andorran company abroad.
- Daughter: adaptation of her future status after completion of studies.
- Income tax: nominal maximum rate of 10%.
- Dividends from an Andorran company to an Andorran resident taxed at 0%